As the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) maintains, “because they get dirty!”.
In addition to normal accumulations of dust and dirt found in all business through regular use, several other factors can increase the need for air duct cleaning:
• The amount of customers and employees that you have
• Customers/employees with allergies or asthma
• Water contamination or damage
• Commercial renovation or remodeling projects
• The type of business and buidling size that you have including your HVAC system
Some people are more sensitive to these contaminants than others. Allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as young children and the elderly tend to be more susceptible to the types of poor indoor air quality that air duct cleaning can help to address.